I’ve spent most of March & April working on remakes and my new wedding bouquets which I will blog about soon, but I know you girls have been waiting patiently for new Perpetual Spring pieces, so here it is! Are you ready to add some sweet pink florals to your outfit? Lace & crochet dresses are all the rage these days, so what better way to accessorise than with a complimentary floral necklace?
But! First things first, for those of you who are unsure about how this works, due to the limited availability of remakes, orders will be processed on a first comment basis. Some of you have commented before on earlier launches so your comments may show up immediately, this does not mean that your order is confirmed as there may be comments pending moderation before yours. Please be patient, you need not comment again if your comment does not show up immediately, especially if it is your first time joining us for a launch. Do refer to the things to note at the end of this post for full details. :)
If you’ve been following my blog you might have read about “The Girl Next Door” designs last November featuring all the color combinations that have sold out. I promised I’d try to bring back your favourites, not exactly the same but identical. For starters I’m going back to where it began with the pink and nude blush combination!
The Girl Next Door Edition 6 $45
(One piece ready to ship)
Please note that there are two variations for this piece, The Girl Next Door Edition 6 (above) & The Girl Next Door Luxe Edition 6 (below). The difference? The same fabrics are used for both, but! In edition 6, the nude blush satin is reversed, giving you a “matte” and more down to earth look while the luxe edition spots a little sheen on the nude blush roses.
No price difference between the two, but at the end of the day it boils down to personal preference. Which one will you choose?
(One piece ready to ship)
Only 18 remake slots available for The Girl Next Door Edition 6 & The Girl Next Door Luxe Edition 6 combined. Orders that come in after the 18 slots are filled will be put on a waiting list.
*If you can’t decide between the two, don’t worry! Place an order to secure the remake slot first, you can decide if you want to go simple or luxe upon receiving the invoice. :)
ALL REMAKE SLOTS FILLED! Thank you!
Hey There Delilah Luxe Edition 4 (Relaunch) $45
If you haven’t gotten your hands on this since I first launched the design in February, here’s your last chance! I’m doing a relaunch so you girls know what the remakes look like, the difference between this and the original is that the second flower is not subject to fraying unlike the original version. So, for those who have missed out before, make sure you place your orders fast cos I’m only opening a maximum of 10 more remake slots.
Things to note :
- Orders will be processed on a first comment basis, all comments will be moderated.
- Invoices for INSTOCKS will be sent out within 24 hours if your order is confirmed.
- If the piece you ordered is only available by remake, I will send you an email within 48 hours. Please allow 1-3 weeks for completion of remakes.
- Please note that invoices will be sent out on a FIRST COMMENT BASIS, and remakes will be processed by a FIRST PAYMENT BASIS, and not by order time.
- Prices listed do not include shipping costs. Items priced at $45 and above ship for free within Singapore by normal mail, AM mail/registered mail would be an additional charge of $2.80.
- For orders below $45, the standard shipping costs apply. $2 for normal mail and $4 for registered mail.
- Colors may reflect differently due to different screen settings, do allow for slight color variations. The pieces almost always look better in real life. :)
To order, please leave a comment with the following ordering format :
Your name :
Confirmed items : (The ones you really want to get your hands on)
Second choice : (You know, in case the ones you listed above are sold out, this is optional)
Mail option : Normal/Registered
Preferred payment : DBS/POSB/UOB